24 February 2008

Singing Praises

Olivia has been singing her prayers - it is a great way for her to remember all the words, even if she doesn't quite know what they mean.

The first time she sang "Blessed is the Spot" all by herself, I was so amazed that I actually wrote down the date. It was February 6, 2008. There, Miss Olivia, you can't say I totally failed with the baby book...

And here's a more recent version - she's taken to embellishing some notes on her own, so it has its own unique sound. And don't worry - there's no image component on purpose. I feel weird about watching people pray.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My most favorite part are the OOOoooo's at the end. I died. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

The ooooooo's were my favorite part, too. Miss Olivia is a sweet angel. Love to all the Daviseseseses. Charla

Vijay said...

The beautiful, spiritual journey of the little fledgling growing under wise, mature adult care. My prayers and blessings. Be Blessed. Oh by the way I tagged you in my blog, about a beautiful thing about 6 things someone should know before they turn 18, check it out