02 April 2004

warmness

I've been in a really wonderful mood lately. I noticed that I often go up and down with my emotions, but this has been a rather sustained mood - since Monday I've been feeling good!

I think part of this joy is due to the weblet. I am able to say what I like and get it off of my chest (I wonder where that saying came from).

Another factor is the lovely weather. It's letting me know that things are growing! I love that!

I don't have much to say today. I just wanted to say hello to y'all. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Nathan B said...

Hey Liz, just thought I'd let you know I stumbled upon your blog. I think I need to get me one of these things.

Sacrifice is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I always like the analogy to a seed.

Bahiyyih said...

Hey Liz! You're so wonderful. Thanks for a beautiful funky feast and for the great music I've been enjoying all day and for writing back about sacrifice.